Saturday, March 14, 2015

Once upon a summer..


"There's more artwork on every one of your goosebumps than there is across the entire world."

His warm, slender fingers slow-danced across my shivering, bare collarbone.

"You are so beautiful, especially in the midst of this scenery."

A tranquil ocean wave climbed eagerly to kiss our entangled toes, his legs slightly bent for the pleasureful gesture.

"Your skin is lovely."

Soft, white sand savored the form of our sighing bodies, molding into the shape of our entanglement.

"You're too far away."

There wasn't a millimeter between our souls.

"Happy birthday, you gorgeous angel," he breathed hotly into my ear, pulling my back tighter to his chiseled chest.

My heart raced.

His teeth effortlessly pierced the flesh of my neck.

"Happy birthday, my love."

I gasped quietly into the endless expanse of blue sky above. I could see Heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment